Bishop Boyea announced the following priest assignments and transfers that took effect June 24.
• Rev. Paul Donnelly, from parochial vicar of the Catholic Community of Flint and Our Lady of Guadalupe, Flint, to pastor of Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish, Flint.
• Rev. David Hudgins, to pastor of St. Joseph Shrine in Brooklyn, as well as his continued capacity as judicial vicar at the Diocesan Tribunals.
• Rev. Gary Koenigsknecht, from parochial vicar of St. Thomas Aquinas Parish and St. John Church and Student Center, East Lansing, to pastor of St. Joseph Parish, Howell.
• Rev. Peter Lawrence, from parochial vicar, Holy Family, Grand Blanc and St. Mark, Goodrich, to parochial vicar, St. Mary, Westphalia.
• Rev. Shaun Lowery, to vicar forane of the Livingston Vicariate, while continuing as pastor of St. Mary Magdalen Parish, Brighton.
• Rev. Anthony Smela, from parochial vicar of St. Francis of Assisi, Ann Arbor, to parochial vicar of the Catholic Community of Flint.
Bishop Boyea announced the following assignment that took effect July 1.
• Rev. David Fons, to parochial administrator of St. Mary, Williamston.